Greenpond Lighting Science & Technology Co., Ltd
The installation methods for Street lights are as follows:
1. The installations for Road lighting Street lights are mainly divided into four parts, which are for middle pole lights, high pole lights,flood lights and spotlights. The main construction process is:
Foundation excavation → anchor bolts embedded and foundation concrete placement →lighting inspection → lighting installation → lighting wiring and grounding → lighting debugging → acceptance check.
2. The middle pole lights and high pole lights bases using artificial excavation, concrete artificial pouring, concrete pouring well before the pit water and anchor bolts embedded in order to ensure the quality of Light Pole foundation.
3. Light pole foundation excavation depth and size according to the design requirements, the depth of the foundation pit allowable deviation of +100 mm, -50mm. In case of deep soil foundation pit caused by the allowable deviation, should be required to use stone pavement grouting.
4. Anchor bolts embedded in the length of the concrete should be> 20 times the diameter, and welded with the main reinforcement, and remove the rust, the thread part to be protected.
5.The base concrete formwork adopts the steel formwork, the surface is smooth, the seam is tight, the support mold must conform to the foundation design size stipulation, and before the concrete pouring, the template surface brushs the mold release agent.
6. Light pole foundation according to 300mm layered backfill and compaction.
7. In the pole lights and pole lamp installed in place by mechanical and artificial combination of construction, and arrange a special signal staff, and follow-up survey personnel to ensure the quality of installation of poles.
8. Light pole root do concrete surface, no water, concrete thickness of not less than 100mm.
9. The pole lights on the lamp arm hoop should be tightened, not loose, install lights direction of the road into a longitudinal 90 °, the error shall not exceed 3 °.
Precautions for installation of street lamps
1. Light pole foundation pit excavation size should be consistent with the design, the basis of concrete strength grade of not less than C20, the basis of cable sheathing from the base center piercing and should exceed the base plane 30-50 mm. The water in the pit must be removed before pouring the concrete.
2. Lamp installation longitudinal center line and lamp arm longitudinal center line should be consistent, horizontal horizontal lamps and the ground parallel to the ground after the visual inspection without skew.
3. Lighting efficiency of not less than 60%, complete lighting accessories, no mechanical damage, deformation, paint peeling, lampshade rupture and so on.
4. Lamp lamp lead wire should be used to protect heat pipe, lamp cover and tailstock connection with no gaps.
5. Transparent cover of the light transmission rate of 90% or more, no bubbles, obvious scratches and cracks.
6. Lamps for temperature and optical sampling test performance test, the test results must comply with the current national standard "lighting safety requirements and inspection" requirements, the test unit should have a qualification certificate.
Copyright © 2018 Greenpond Lighting Science & Technology Co., Ltd All rights reserved.